Specific Suggestions for Construction of Explosion-proof Board
1. Installation and fixation of keel
(1) The unevenness of the ground, ceiling and wall which need to be installed with keel skeleton shall be repaired.
(2) Mark the position of the keel along the top (ground) according to the design on the ground and ceiling line (see Fig. 1), and mark the position of doors and windows, sanitary equipment, pipes and openings at the same time.
(3) Fix the keel along the top (ground) with shooting nail or expansion bolt, and the horizontal fixed distance of shooting nail or expansion bolt is less than 800 mm, and the fixed point is 100 mm away from the end of the wall.
(4) Insert the vertical keel into the top (ground) keel and fix it with core-pulling rivet according to the distance of 610 mm. The vertical keel is generally 5 mm shorter than the net height of the partition wall. Attention should be paid to keeping the opening direction of the vertical keel in the same direction and not upside down to ensure that the opening of the vertical keel is on the same horizontal plane.
(5) Verticality of vertical keel is corrected by lead hammer.
(6) Reinforcement keels, i.e. the composite of the vertical keel and the keel along the top (ground), are installed on the doors and windows frames, the free end of the wall and the joint of the wall and on both sides of the larger openings.
(7) Install transverse brace keel at 2400 mm wall height (i.e. at horizontal joints of plates).
(8) In the position of the suspension equipment, other supporting objects are provided for the fixing of the equipment.
(9) Installation of concealed pipelines and sockets and internal fillers (according to design requirements, such as rock wool) shall not be larger than 2/5 of the width of the keel if holes are required in the keel.
(10) Check the dimensions and verticality of the keel frame as well as the integrity and firmness according to the relevant building construction specifications. The explosion-proof board can be installed only after it is qualified.
2. Installation and Fixing of Explosion-proof Plate
(1) According to the design drawings and actual construction conditions, the board is cut and perforated, and chamfered on site when necessary. Both long sides of the explosion-proof board have been chamfered, but when the wall is over 2400 mm, the short side of the horizontal joint of the explosion-proof board must be chamfered on site in order to better handle the joint.
(2) The bullet line on the explosion-proof board and the fixed point of the tapping screw are marked. At the same time, the pre-drilled concave hole (the hole diameter is 1 mm to 2 mm larger than the tapping screw head, and the hole depth is 1 mm to 2 mm). The distance between self-tapping screw and plate edge is 15 mm, the angle between self-tapping screw and plate is 50 mm, and the distance between self-tapping screw is 200 mm to 250 mm.
(3) When partition board is laid, it is usually laid longitudinally, that is, the long side of the board is fixed on the vertical keel; when the board is butted, it should be close naturally and not be placed under pressure; and the joints on both sides of the wall should be staggered and not fall on the same keel.
(4) When fixing the explosion-proof board, the board and keel should be pre-drilled. The diameter of the hole is 1 mm smaller than that of the tapping screw. The explosion-proof board should be fixed with the tapping screw. When fixing, it should be fixed from the middle part of the board to the periphery. All the screw heads should sink into the surface of the board for 1 mm.
(5) When installing the panels around doors and windows, the cracks should not fall on the horizontal and vertical frame keels with the ground, so as to avoid the cracks caused by the vibration of the frequent switches of doors and windows.