Specific recommendations for the construction of fire and explosion resistant panels
1. Installation and fixation of the keel
(1) Trim the ground, ceiling and wall irregularities where the dragon skeleton is to be installed.
(2) According to the design of the ground and ceiling elastic line, mark the position along the top (ground) keel (see Figure 1), and mark the doors and windows, sanitary equipment and pipes and opening position.
(3) Fix the keel along the top (ground) with nails or expansion bolts. The horizontal fixed spacing of the nails or expansion bolts is ≤800mm, and the fixed point is 100mm from the end of the wall (see Figure 2).
(4) Insert the vertical keel along the top (ground) keel, and fasten it with the rivet at a pitch of 610mm. The vertical keel is generally 5mm shorter than the net height of the partition wall. Note that the direction of the vertical keel opening should be consistent, and the top and bottom should not be inverted to ensure The vertical keel openings are on the same level.
(5) Correct the verticality of the vertical keel with a plumb bob.
(6) Install the reinforced keel at the door and window frame, the free end of the wall and the wall joint and the sides of the larger opening, that is, the composite of the vertical keel and the keel along the top (ground).
(7) Install the cross brac keel at a height of 2400 mm (ie, the horizontal joint of the plate).
(8) At the position of the suspension device, set other supporting objects so that the device can be fixed.
(9) Installation of concealed pipelines and sockets and internal filling (according to design requirements, such as rock wool) If the hole is to be opened in the vertical keel, the hole diameter shall not be greater than 2/5 of the keel width.
(10) Check and accept according to the relevant building construction specifications, check the size and verticality of the keel frame, as well as the integrity and firmness. After the qualified, the installation of the explosion-proof plate can be carried out.
2. Installation and fixing of explosion-proof board
(1) According to the design drawings and the actual construction conditions, cut and open the plate, if necessary, chamfer the site, the two long sides of the explosion-proof plate have been chamfered, but when the wall is higher than 2400mm, the explosion-proof The short side of the horizontal seam of the board must be chamfered on site to better handle the seam.
(2) Elastically mark the surface of the explosion-proof plate and mark the fixed point of the self-tapping screw, and pre-drill the concave hole (the aperture is 1mm~2mm larger than the self-tapping screw head, and the hole depth is 1mm~2mm). The self-tapping screws are 15mm from the edge of the board, 50mm from the corner of the board, and the distance between the tapping screws is 200mm~250mm.
(3) When laying the partition wall, it is generally laid longitudinally, that is, the long side of the board is fixed on the vertical keel; when the board is butt jointed, it should be close to the ground and cannot be pressed in place; the joints on both sides of the wall should be staggered from each other and cannot fall in the same Root keel.
(4) When fixing the explosion-proof plate, the plate and the keel should be pre-drilled. The hole diameter is 1mm smaller than the diameter of the self-tapping screw. The explosion-proof plate is fixed with self-tapping screws. When fixing, it should be fixed from the middle to the periphery of the plate. All screw heads should be fixed. Sink into the board surface 1mm.
(5) When installing the panels around the doors and windows, the joints of the doors and windows should not fall on the horizontal and vertical frame keels of the ground to avoid the frequent opening and closing of the doors and windows to cause vibration and the cracks in the joints.